Thursday, January 27, 2005

Taking the first step.

Well, taking the first step has never been easy. In almost everything and every instant of our life, we are faced with fears and doubts to do or not to. My fiance Ashley asked me to join her in starting my own blog. First thing that came to my mind was, "What the hell is a blog?". Just an avenue for anyone to punch in some anything, and trying to make some whatever sense! Rather cool I thought after a brief consideration. So here I am taking my first step. I never had the habit of writing, any journal or bullshit. Hey pardon me for my lingo, just getting the emotions into the writing, if you know what I mean...

You would probably like to know or if not, why "Crossroads". I have come to realise that life is made up of decisions that we make with given choices at most time. Whatever the results may be, I have learnt to accept and embrace each moment and situation. Tough you can say, but with a little of God's grace, it usually works out fine.

Recently, I have been doing a lot of soul searching and praying. I am a Roman Catholic by birth. Ashley and I met with a crisis, and that made us started looking back into our faith for some comfort. This made me realise and regret that we took our faith as some form of solace in time of adversity. Although the Man up there will never fail us, yet we still took Him for granted. Just like how we sometimes take our parents for granted or anyone else even. So I have decided to take the first step to keep reminding myself not to take anyone for granted, especially God. I pray for the Holy Spirit to give me strength and guidance of each step ahead.

Food for thought;

Do not speak evil of one another, brethren. He who
speaks evil of a brother and judges his brother, speaks
evil of the law and judges the law. But if you judge the
law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is
one Lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy. Who
are you to judge another?

Cheers to all and God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home